Lost or Stolen Debit Cards
Call 1-800-523-4175 IMMEDIATELY - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Debit Card Safety Tips
- Please sign your card upon receipt.
- Destroy your old card when it expires or when your new card becomes effective.
- Always observe your surroundings before conducting an ATM transaction.
- If you see anyone or anything that appears to be suspicious at that ATM, leave the area at once.
- Choose to view your statements online.
- Monitor your online statements.
- Verify that your debit card is returned following any purchase(s) you make.
- Never leave your debit card receipts at the checkout counter.
- Check your statements and watch for fraudulent activity.
- Keep your card out of sight.
- Never lend your card.
- Be cautious when giving out your card number over the phone.
Can't find what you are looking for?
For more information contact your local branch office.